Clock Radio displays an attractive easy to read clock perfect for your desk, kitchen or nightstand. The radio is powered by SHOUTcast™ Radio with over 25,000 free stations and well over 500,000 listeners. The combination of clock + radio has been a classic for over 50 years and now it’s available for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Elegant, yeat easy to use, this is one of my top 10 favorite apps! You’ll use it more than you think you will! Click here to check it out…it’s FREE!
Archives for August 2011
Finally got around to watching Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes this weekend. I was such a fan of the original movies back in the late 60’s and early 70’s, had the toy gun, mask and all. After the Tim Burton disaster a few years ago, I had great hopes for what seemed to be more of prequel than a reboot. Not only was the story line awesome, but one obvious fact came to light…you just can’t put a human in an ape costume and convince the audience that you’re watching an ape. Case and point, King Kong 1976 and King Kong 2005. Andy Serkis breaths life into these characters and without him and the advancement of CG, they just couldn’t pull it off. The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes fits beautifully with the original 1968 movie and it’s left wide open for possibly a remake of The Planet Of The Apes….let’s hope so, this is by far, the best movie of 2011 and possibly the best movie I’ve seen in the past few years!(8.5 / 10)
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
TeamViewer is already used on more than 100,000,000 computers worldwide and with the TeamViewer HD App for iPad you are able to:
– On the fly support your family and friends
– Have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications
– Remotely access unattended computers
– Conveniently control remote computers using the iPhone multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor
– Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
– Remotely reboot the computer
– Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer
– Overview of computers that are online via the integrated Partner list
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– The Free version of TeamViewer has exactly the same features as the Pro HD version. However, the license of the Free version is intended for private use only.
Truly one of the best applications available. And if you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, you can still download TeamViewer for free, from their website.
The VW Beetle has been one of the most recognizable cars on the road since its first incarnation hit markets in 1938. Since then, it has undergone a lot of changes, and for the last decade has had a successful run in the United States as the New Beetle. That model was more popular among women, who accounted for 61% of sales. But for 2012, VW is concentrating on the male market, and has made some striking changes to its iconic car. The result is the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle, a sleeker, spoiler-equipped ride for the 21st century. And it comes in Turbo.
The new Beetle sits lower than the outgoing New Beetle, and is a little wider and longer, improving high-speed performance. The regular model comes with 105 hp and the European edition gets 65.7 mpg (the US version gets 54). But if that’s not enough power for you, there’s also a Turbo model, with 200 hp, now available via pre-order.