I think I’ve finally finished the Custom Hot Wheels Junkyard Charger. This is my first attempt at using Woodland Scenics ground cover and I’m not totally happy with it, but for a first attempt, I’m ok with it. I’ll use it more with some upcoming projects, it just takes some practice. Overall, this has been a fun project. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated, but I haven’t had as much spare time to dedicate to it as I have with previous projects. I tested numerous new techniques for weathering, aging and blending, so it was a great learning experience. Now it’s time to kick around some ideas for the next custom project!