Got a lot done after work today. Finished the oil strainer cover, have a new oil strainer ordered, hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow. Also got one of the heads about 80% clean, still have some fine tuning to do, but it’s almost finished and ready to install. Got the tins that go under the jugs stripped and painted. Also got the dual port intakes cleaned up and new couplers installed. The original intake was broken, but a friend of mine has one that he’s going to give me. But my goal tonight was to finish cleaning the jugs and install new piston rings and I got both of those projects finished. Even had time to test fit the new oil cooler that I got from chircoestore.com. Overall, a very productive night…..!