Little progress today. The gas cap area has been bugging me from the time I bought the car, it was just no nasty, ugly and needed some attention. So I sanded it, primed it, now it’s not so ugly. I also pulled the other head and jugs on the motor. The head and jugs look like they’re in excellent condition. I cleaned up all four jugs and inspected them closely. They’re now ready for some paint. I also pulled the oil cooler. It’s functional, but also seen better days. Haven’t decided if I’ll salvage it or not. I haven’t cleaned the heads yet, haven’t decided if I’ll replaced the one with the missing cooling fin yet. May get around to it tomorrow. Little steps….!