Mabel Maintenance

Mabel MaintenanceMabel MaintenanceMabel MaintenanceMabel MaintenanceThe other day when I updated Mabel’s fuel lines and performed an overall maintenance inspection, I noticed that most of her vacuum plugs were beginning to dry rot a bit. Nothing major, but something that still needed to be addressed. I also noticed that her drivers side low beam head light wasn’t working properly as well. A quick trip to Amazon, I found the necessary caps for all of the vacuum ports and placed the order. 11 dollars and 2 days later, the vacuum ports are fixed. As for the low beam on the drivers side headlight, a quick spray for contact cleaner on the back of the fuse box took care of that. She’s now road worthy and ready to put on some miles.

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com