Alright, so I got more done today than I had actually planned. While I’d rather be outside doing something, the weather has different plans. Anyhow, I’m about 95% finished with the chassis. Got a nice weathering layer on it, painted in some details, but there’s just a bit more to do. I’ll let this dry for a couple of days, then finish. Again, for texturing the base of the car, I used steel wool that has been soaked in vinegar and hydrogen peroxide, then left to dry over the summer. Everything gets a nice coat of flat clear before proceeding to the next layer. As I mentioned before, I haven’t decided on the final configuration, but hopefully in the next day or so, everything will come together. It’s starting to take shape!