I finished wiring and management of the lighting system for the diorama. I’m very pleased with the way that it turned out. Best part of the lighting system is that it’s controlled remotely. The LED’s, remote control w/remote and battery pack cost less than 10 dollars. Once I had everything in place, it was just a matter of doing a little wire management and tucking everything out of site. I also finished the detail on the Rat Rod Beetle, but still have to finish the detail on the VW flatbed. Now I can concentrate on the details and button this project up, it’s gone on way too long now. I’m sure I’ll add to it from time to time and switch things up, but so far I’m happy with the direction I’m going with it. Great way to pass time and relieve stress.