Even though I was happy with my first attempt at a 1:64 scale roof rack for the diorama Beetle, I knew that I could do a better job with it. I re-thought the design and started from scratch again. Small paper clips were still used for the frame. Instead of trying glue anything, I soldered it together with a much smaller tip on my soldering iron. For the wooden slats, I used strips of card stock soaked in super glue. I was a little more patient with this attempt and I think it turned out much better. I may give it a 3rd try in the future, but I’m much happier with this one than I was with the first one.