Just an update video to our pond renovation that we did last summer. Some things have changed, but for the most part, everything is the same. All of the relocated plants survived and it’s definitely much greener now. Enjoy the video update!
Lenora has been wanting a windmill for some time now. She found the windmill head that she wanted, we just had to build the rest. We’re very pleased with the way it turned out.
We finished everything that we had intended to do with the pond area for this year. We’ll see how everything looks come spring time and I’m sure we’ll add some more plants. All items used in this project are listed below. After finishing this second video, we did add a UV filter. The UV filter…