Not a lot happening this evening to this project, but I did get the last order to complete this project. I had originally ordered the vent window pins from Jbugs.com but I wasn’t really happy with them. They didn’t feel like aluminum, more like brass, they even have a brass hue to them. Pic #1. I installed one yesterday on the drivers side vent window, but wasn’t happy with it, it looked tacky. I had also ordered 2 vent window pins from wagen-werks.com along with original looking lock knobs. In pic #4 above, the knob on the left is what I ordered from Jbugs.com, the one on the right is the one I ordered from wagen-werks.com. The one from wagen-werks.com looks much better, just like the original on the 1968. Anyhow, I drilled out the vent window pin that I installed yesterday and installed the new. Not only did it install much easier, it looks so much better and it mushroomed perfectly using the tool that I bought. Pics #2 and #3. That’s it for tonight. I still need to make a trip to Lowes to get everything I need for the vapor barrier on the drivers door, then its time to start on the passenger door.