Had a little time the past couple of weeks to work on the diorama. I had been searching online and at the hobby stores to find the right lights for the shop, but just couldn’t find what I had in mind. So, I made my own using wire nuts, spray can directional tubes and nut holders. The scale is a little larger than what I was wanting, but I think they’re turning out nice. Tonight I began to wire the LED’s and I think they’re going to be perfect, nice and bright. I also decided to add a flatbed, VW truck. I finished the base and custom wheels a couple of weeks ago and got the body in primer. I think I’m going to leave it this way, but maybe give it a little patina. I have a remote that will control the lights once I do a little wire management. Love the way it’s turning out.