(Originally posted April 2018) I’ve been wanting to do this project for a while, just never got around to it. I’ve always been a fan of the Australian trim on the vintage Beetles and I wanted to try and replicate it the best I could with my own spin. The idea was to use reworked metal trim, but after many failed attempts, I decided to go with the more modern ABS trim. It was easy enough to work with. I’m happy with the outcome, not perfect, but I like it. And if I don’t like it in a couple of years, I can always remove it. I won’t do a step by step, the pics pretty much speak for themselves, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can do this project for less than 20 dollars. I did take this opportunity to order new door handle seals. I just installed these in March of this year and they have already deteriorated. I know it’s a cheap part, but nonetheless, nothing is made like it used to be. I believe I got these from Jbugs.com.