The other day when I updated Mabel’s fuel lines and performed an overall maintenance inspection, I noticed that most of her vacuum plugs were beginning to dry rot a bit. Nothing major, but something that still needed to be addressed. I also noticed that her drivers side low beam head light wasn’t working properly as well. A quick trip to Amazon, I found the necessary caps for all of the vacuum ports and placed the order. 11 dollars and 2 days later, the vacuum ports are fixed. As for the low beam on the drivers side headlight, a quick spray for contact cleaner on the back of the fuse box took care of that. She’s now road worthy and ready to put on some miles.